1:1 Coaching (6 week package)
The one on one coaching program includes –
- 6 coaching sessions, that are face to face or online and spread over about 3 months (yes, I’m flexible with times and days)
- Email support (I will answer your emails)
- Food and lifestyle recommendations that fit with you and your family
- Handouts that are relevant to you and your journey to wellness, plus a folder to keep them in
- The tools you need to create your own balanced life
- A subscription to my newsletter ‘Words of Wellness’
- Me… your very own coach, cheering for you from the sideline
- Free entry into any of my workshops during the course of your program
1:1 Coaching SessionAdd To Cart
Group Coaching (6 week package)$440.00 Add To Cart
Healthy Kids Activity Book
A must have item for kids aged 5 and up!
This awesome A4 size book includes 34 pages of super cool, healthy illustrations for the kids to colour-in or decorate however they like.
Have fun flicking through the pages of groovy activities and recipes that are sure to inspire healthy eating.
Outshining Stress Yoga Combo
Hello Wickham…Kim and Kate are joining forces to present a great yoga combo about dealing with stress. Want to know how to reduce your stress and put an end to the damage its doing to your body? Come join us and discover the effects of stress on the body, the art of the focus wheel, yoga and meditation and a focus foods demo. This workshop will be held on Saturday 27th October 10am – 12pm. Tickets are $35 and places are limited. Please note that tickets are non refundable. Book your place and we’ll see you then at The Wickham Yoga Room.
Raising Healthy Humans Meet Up$12.00 Add To Cart
Understanding Food Labels Meet up$12.00 Add To Cart
Wellness & the Chakras
Join us and learn more about the Chakra’s and how they influence our well-being and why it’s important to keep them in check by balancing them. We’ll also talk about and taste some foods for the Chakra’s. All materials supplied. Places are limited so get in quick.